Procedure and Policies for utilizing physical, academic and support facilities
- Record of maintenance account is maintained by lab technicians and supervised by HOD’s of the concerned departments.
- The calibration, repairing and maintenance of sophisticated lab equipment are done by the technicians of related owner enterprises.
- The microscopes used for biological and geological experiments are annually cleaned and maintained by the concerned departments and record of maintenance is maintained by lab technicians and supervised by HOD’s of the concerned departments.
- There is systematic disposal of waste of all types such as bio-degradable chemical/chemical and e-waste.
- The requirement and list of books is taken from the concerned departments and HoDs are involved in the process. The finalized list of required books is duly approved and signed by the Principal
- Library orientation program has been conducted starting of academic year for introducing Library print and electronic collections of Library
- Promote to use of E-books and E-journals library has shared the links of open educational resources and DOAJ through library web page.
- The proper account of visitors (students and staff) on daily basis is maintained.
- Other issues such as weeding out of old titles, schedule of issue/ return of books etc are chalked out / resolved by the CDC & Library Committee
- College has provide Indoor and Outdore games facilities to the students.
- College has allocated separate budgets for sports.
- College has promote students to participated in Zonal level, University level and national level Sports.
- College has establish separate computer laboratory for Computer Science and Information Technology course students
- College has provide computer center in library for all students.
- Computer Maintenance through Omkar Enterprices is done regularly.
- Non repairable systems are disposal off through the maintenance and repair committee
- The CDC has continuously work for maintenance and upkeep of infrastructure.
- College has provided well equipped and ICT base classrooms