Library Advisory Committee:
The library advisory committee has been constituted for support to the librarian to make library policy and its proper functioning. The committee is as follow:
- Dr. J. B. Thakur Chairperson
- Shri. G. R. Sanap Secretory
- Shri. S. B. Chandorkar Member
- Shri. I. R. Dhole Member
- Shri. S. R. Sayyed Member
Library committee has following objectives:
- To support the library activities which are beneficial for the all stakeholders
- To help librarian to design and formulate the library policies for smooth functioning of the library
Functions of Library Committee
- To guide the Librarian in formulating general library policies and regulations which govern the functions of the library.
- To provide for proper documentation services and updating the Library collection.
- To work towards modernization and improvement of Library and documentation Services.
- To formulate policies and procedures for efficient use of Library resources.
- To review Library readership dept-wise
- To adopt measures to enhance readership
- To prepare budget and proposals for the development of the Library.
- To recommend to the authorities the fees and other charges for the use of the Library.
- To seek feedback on Library functions from readers.
- To submit the annual report on the functioning of the library
- To take measures to increase the membership of the Library beyond the boundaries of the College.
Yearly Reports of the Library Advisory Committee
- Report of the Library Committee (Academic Year 2017-18)
- Report of the Library Committee (Academic Year 2018-19)