Magazine Committee 2023-24
Dr. Hotkar J. S. (Principal, Chief Editor)
Dr. Chavan Pravin N. (Executive Editor)
Mr. Dhole I.R. (Member)
Dr. Pimplapure P. V. (Member)
Dr. Mane K. G. (Member)
Ms. Geeta Mohato (Student)
A college magazine is an essential part of institute life. A college magazine encourages the students to practise writing, by affording opportunities to budding author to see their compositions printed. A college magazine is a mirror of the college life. It reflects the literary, educational and sports activities going on in the college. It projects the important events celebrated in the college during an academic year. A college magazine is a periodical publication and is often published once in a year under the name of ‘Dhey’. It shows the activities of students in the field of their extracurricular enthusiasm as well as in their academic ventures. That is why every student looks forward for its publication and contributes to it. The magazine is received by the students very enthusiastically.
- To increase the thinking, writing skills, communication and presentation abilities in students and staff.
- To give authentic information regarding the college to students, parents, patrons, old students & other educational institutions.
- To unify the college spirit.
- To encourage desirable college activities.
- Provide opportunity for creative work & self-expression.