About Department of Commerce
- The faculty was established in the college in September 1998. The first batch of Bachelor of Commerce passed out in April 2001, with subjects Financial Accounting & Auditing, Marketing and Human Resource Management, Business Economics, Marketing Research & Export Marketing, Department of Commerce received 100% Grant-in-aid from the Academic year : 2006-2007.
- Our departments have 3 prominent faculty acquiring Ph.D. Degree, 2 faculty members are Ph.D. Teacher also. Our faculty always tries to enhance their knowledge by participating in various co-curricular activities like examination duties, syllabus restructuring seminars, workshops, National and International level seminars, NSS activities, E-content development etc.
- The faculty always tries to enrich the students by adopting various teaching and learning methodologies.
- We focus on overall development of our students and hence we encourage them to take part in various co-curricular and extracurricular activities like NSS, DLLE & Cultural events, WDC, Sports Event and also participate in various college level and university level competitions.
- We conduct remedial teaching, bridge course for the students who come from different faculties like Science, MCVC and average students etc.
- To Develop Skills such as conceptual skill, technical skills and practical skills in the field of industry, commerce, management and accounting.
- To prepare a student for a career in business or to start a business enterprise of his/her own.
- To give each student enough opportunities to acquire relevant knowledge about business and economy.
- To Familiarize students with current business processes and practices.
- To familiarize students with behavior of markets, products as well as finance.
- To Develop skills in the use of information technology for business.
- The department has a Commerce Association.
- The association conducts various competitions.
- The association organizes Guidance lectures by eminent persons for the benefits of the students.
- Professional training to students.
- Organizes Industrial visit
- Students’ Seminars, Workshops, Remedial Lectures
- Department organizes 30 hours Certificate course and 1 week Short Term Courses related to Commerce, Management, Marketing, Accountancy and Computer.
F.Y.B.COM. SEMESTER I & II
|1.||FOUNDATION COURSE I & II / NCC Studies|
|2.||COMMERCE PAPER I & II|
|3.||ACCOUNTANCY & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT|
S.Y.B.COM. SEMESTER III & IV
|1.||FOUNDATION COURSE III & IV / NCC Studies|
|2.||ADVERTISING I & II|
|3.||ACCOUNTANCY & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT|
|4.||BUSINESS LAW I & II|
|5.||COMMERCE PAPER III & IV|
|6.||COMMUNICATION SKILL IN ENGLISH|
|7.||MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING & AUDITING|
T.Y.B.COM. SEMESTER V & VI
|1.||ACCOUNTANCY & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT|
|3.||COMMERCE PAPER V & VI|
|5.||EXPORT MARKETING I & II|
|6.||MARKETING RESEARCH I & II|
Name of the Teacher
|DR. JANARDAN SIDRAM HOTKAR||PRINCIPAL||ACCOUNTANCY||31 Years|
|DR.PARAG VASANTRAO PIMPLAPURE||ASST. PROFESSOR &
HEAD, Department of Commerce
|COMMERCE AND MANAGEMENT||16 Years|
|DR.SHRIKANT BHIKURAM CHANDORKAR||ASST. PROFESSOR||ACCOUNTANCY||23 Years|
|2017-18||Live Telecasting of Union Budget||View|
|2017-18||Dahi Handi Programme – Gokul Astami||View|
|2017-18||Pariksha Pe Charcha by Prime Minister Modi Ji||View|
|2017-18||Shiv Jayanti Utsav||View|
|2017-18||Placement Drive – Lucrative||View|
|2017-18||Inauguration of Commerce Association||View|
|2017-18||International Yoga Day||View|
|2018-19||Teaching-Learning Coordination Programme-learning levels||View|
|2018-19||Inauguration of Commerce Association||View|
|2018-19||participating in Management Festival organized by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College, Mahad||View|
|2018-19||Induction Programme for F.Y.B.Com||View|
|2018-19||International Yoga Day||View|
|2018-19||Commerce Management Quiz||View|
|2018-19||Pariksha Pe Charcha by Prime Minister Modi Ji||View|
|2018-19||Live Telecasting of Union Budget||View|
|2019-20||Live Telecasting of Union Budget||View|
|2019-20||Teaching Learning Coordination Program||View|
|2019-20||Industrial Visit to Mangaon, Unegaon, Lonere||View|
|2019-20||Induction Program For First Year Students||View|
|2019-20||Poster Competition on Various Theories related to Commerce and Management||View|
|2019-20||Pariksha Pe Charcha by Prime Minister Modi Ji||View|
|2019-20||International Yoga Day||View|
|2019-20||National Level Online Workshop on E-Learning to E-Training||View|
|2019-20||Inauguration of Commerce Association||View|
|2019-20||Debate Competition – Topic : Industries Advantage and Disadvantages||View|
|2019-20||Tree Plantation Programm||View|
|2020-21||Pariksha Pe Charcha by Prime Minister Modi Ji||View|
|2020-21||National Level Online Workshop on Atmanirbhar bharat||View|
|2020-21||Covid-19 Vaccination Camp – 2||View|
|2021-22||Online Quiz Contest on the Occasion of Gandhi Jayanti||View|
|2021-22||Poster Competition – Bharatatil Antariksh Kshetratil Pragati||View|
|2021-22||One day National Level Webinar National Education Policy||View|
|2021-22||Online Students Seminar on “Dimension of Advertising8||View|
|2021-22||A Lecture on Introduction of Constitution||View|
|2021-22||One day National Level Webinar on India in 21st Century.||View|
|2021-22||Online Students Seminar on “Dimension of Marketing”||View|
|2021-22||Webinar on Financial Literacy Among Students||View|
|2021-22||Bharatratna Lata Mangeshkar Shraddanjali||View|
|2021-22||Induction program for 1st year students (F.Y.B.Com.)||View|
|2021-22||Bridge Course for 1st year students (F.Y.B.Com.||View|
|2021-22||Covid 19 Vaccination Camp 3||View|
|2021-22||30 hours in Certificate Course in E Commerce||View|
|2021-22||10 days Certificate Course in Basic Computer Application||View|
|2021-22||Online Quiz Contest||View|
|2021-22||Essay Competition-Our India, Atmanirbhar Bharat||View|
|2021-22||Aajadika Amrut Mahotsavi Saptah Opening Program||View|
|2021-22||Online Internal Class Test||View|
|2021-22||Online Covid-19 Vaccination Students and Teaching staff survey||View|
|2021-22||Covid-19 Vaccination Camp – 2||View|
|2021-22||Covid-19 Vaccination Camp 1||View|